Other sources of financial assistance available include employers and public agencies. Qualification requirements vary by organization. Please contact the appropriate agency listed 了解更多信息.
Educational Tax Credits
Tax incentives may be available for certain college expenses, such as tuition and fees, as well as student loan interest. For information, consult your tax advisor or the Internal Revenue Service.
Student 紧急 Assistance
Students who have encountered an unexpected financial hardship may 应用 for emergency assistance. 点击这里 了解更多信息.
经验丰富的s attending Owens may be eligible to receive benefits through the Department of 经验丰富的s’ Affairs when pursuing most associate degree programs. For more information, please visit the website of the Office of 退伍军人服务.
College Comeback Program
的 College Comeback Program is a debt forgiveness program for prior students returning to Owens who have past due balances with the college. 点击这里 了解更多信息 and details about eligibility.
美国志愿队 is a national service program that provides tuition assistance in exchange for community service. 联系 美国志愿队 National Service Office at 1-800-942-2677 了解更多信息.
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD)
的 Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities may provide tuition assistance for physically and/or emotionally disabled or visually impaired students based on individual circumstances. Lab fees and supplies may also be covered, depending on the availability of funds. Students should contact their local rehabilitation office for additional information. Rehabilitation clients are usually required to complete the Free Application for 联邦学生资助 (FAFSA®).
Foster Youth Resources
- 俄亥俄州达到 provides resources for current and former Ohio foster youth, including support resources and scholarships.
- 的 Ohio Education and Training Voucher (ETV) program provides grants for college expenses to youth who have aged out of the foster care system.
- 澳门金沙体育最新官方下载 Center for Campus and Community Connections provides various support services for Owens students.
- 的 俄亥俄战争孤儿 & Severely Disabled 经验丰富的s’ Children Scholarship Program provides assistance to the children of deceased or severely disabled Ohio veterans who served in the armed forces during a period of declared war or conflict.
- 的 Ohio Safety Officers College Memorial Fund provides assistance to eligible children, 配偶, and qualified former 配偶, of certain members of the U.S. 军事, 维和警察, fire fighters and certain other safety officers who are killed in the line of duty.
- 的最大 联邦佩尔助学金 eligibility is available to certain students whose parent or guardian died serving on active duty in the Armed Forces on or after 9/11/2001; or died in the line of duty while actively serving as a police officer, 消防队员, or other public safety officer.
劳动力 Innovation and Opportunity Act
Funding under this program may provide full tuition, 实验室的费用, 书, 必需的设备, transportation expenses, and sometimes special service allowances for eligible students depending on the availability of funds. Administration of this program varies from community to community. Check with the WIOA Office at the county Department of Job and Family Services Office 了解更多信息. Applicants for this program are required to complete the Free Application for 联邦学生资助 (FAFSA®).
Get More 信息 About 金融援助
FAFSA® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Education.