I want to transfer credits in from another college.

It is common for students to earn credits at another college and transfer to Owens. Welcome!

1Admissions Application

Complete your admissions application as soon as possible. This will create your student record.

2Federal Student Aid

Complete your Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Go here for instructions.

3Explore Programs

Explore our programs! Our programs are relevant, based on workforce demands, as well as designed to transfer.

4Submit Transcripts

Submit your official transcripts, both high school and college. If you earned college credit while in high school, you must submit an official transcript from the college, too.


New Student Orientation (NSO) provides students information on how to succeed in college and at Owens. It is required for all first-time certificate or degree-seeking students who are new to Owens. Sign up here!

More questions?